Tutor Games’ very own Emily gives you her personal review of the game Lanterns (The Harvest Festival). Find out from her if this is the game for you. Learn about the designers, publishers and the companies that make these games happen. Join Tutor Games as they give a yes or no to the game’s Art, Mechanics, fun factor, Learning curve, and strategy aspects.
Lantern: The Harvest Festival is a tile matching pattern game. In Lanterns players have a hand of tiles depicting various color arrangements of floating lanterns, as well as an inventory of individual lantern cards of specific colors. When you place a tile, all players (you and your opponents) receive a lantern card corresponding to the color on the side of the tile facing them. Place carefully to earn cards and other bonuses for yourself. cards are exchanged for victory points and tallied at the end of the game. Buy this great new addition for your game play family.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://worldgov.info/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bullys… (Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Gameplay!) (#TEAMBPI) Powered By @BPI_Gaming
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Video Game – PART 16 – THE PRANK!
- Cold Calling – 300lb. BUCK!
- IXz, Azur Interactive Games, Space Armada & Apple Inc. 48995778
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Deep Sea Smashout – Break Through The Coral Reef (Nickelodeon Games)