I just received this great art book in the mail! It’s Howling at the Moon by an artist named Jakub Rozalski!
His work is really great. Placing mech robots in the back drop in 1920 rural landscape and daily lives make a high contrast subject for paintings.
These imaginative work inspire board games and videogames which I would very much enjoy. I am a backer for King Art Games Iron Harvest Kickstarter project and I look forward to see it and play it very soon.
Thank you for watching. Share this with a friend and make sure to subscribe for more art videos in the future!
Scythe Board Game review
Geek and Sundry –
Shut Up & Sit Down –
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bullys… (Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Gameplay!) (#TEAMBPI) Powered By @BPI_Gaming
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Video Game – PART 16 – THE PRANK!
- Cold Calling – 300lb. BUCK!
- IXz, Azur Interactive Games, Space Armada & Apple Inc. 48995778
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Deep Sea Smashout – Break Through The Coral Reef (Nickelodeon Games)