On a rainy Saturday, my son and I played some ancient video game consoles: Atari model CX-2600 and Intellivision model 2609A. We did a quick comparison. We used a capture card to record the game and added commentary, so this is a primitive “gamer video” but with late 70s and early 80s technology. Although the Intellivision technically has better graphics, it does have some problems. The menu system and overlays are not very kid friendly. I remember as a child when my family got this system, it came with a game called “Las Vegas Poker and Blackjack” – what kid cares about that?! But Atari came with Combat – worse graphics but a ton of options. My favorite game on the Intellivision was Sea Battle. Before I found out about it, I really wanted an Atari, and one of the reasons was playing Combat at a friend’s house. Pitfall and Frogger are other great Atari games.
Technically, here’s how we did the “retro video capture” —
* These games output an RF signal on VHF channel 3 or 4.
* Connecting them to a VCR allows that signal to continue on to the TV, while also providing composite video and audio out.
* At that point a standard video capture card for working with video tapes can be used to capture the game.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://worldgov.info/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bullys… (Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Gameplay!) (#TEAMBPI) Powered By @BPI_Gaming
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Video Game – PART 16 – THE PRANK!
- Cold Calling – 300lb. BUCK!
- IXz, Azur Interactive Games, Space Armada & Apple Inc. 48995778
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Deep Sea Smashout – Break Through The Coral Reef (Nickelodeon Games)